using mark-up in a combobox

Hello,

I have an application in which it would be useful to display some entries within a combobox in bold type. I have figured out how to do this with toggle buttons (get the label and turn on markup with gtk_label_set_use_markup( label, TRUE )). However, I haven't found in the tutorials or API reference how to do the same in a combobox. It's just a text combobox (I filled in the entries, including mark-up tags, using the glade-2 dialog box), which appears to contain a GtkListStore, but I'm a bit puzzled about how to enable markup for the entries. Is markup the way to go for this, or is there some way to access individual text entries and change the pango properties?