Re: GtkListStore and Drag&Drop to Nautilus folder

hey man ... relax ... i think you may be the fisrt in the entire
universe that want to implement something like this ! :D
serius, if no one response you, probably it can be an new attempt to
the most of us :S ... it does not mean disinterest !!

Indeed...  I for one wouldn't mind adding "Drag'n'Drop to Nautilus" to my little bag of tricks which I add to
every time I come across an answer to someone else's question that seems like it might come in handy.

I am intending to get into the whole Drag'n'Drop thing myself before long, so would more than likely prove
quite useful just a little further down the track.  That doesn't mean I had any clue what so ever on how to
answer the question -- ask me instead, in a few months time, and I might have been able to answer.

Fredderic

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com