Re: GtkListStore and Drag&Drop to Nautilus folder

hey man ... relax ... i think you may be the fisrt in the entire
universe that want to implement something like this ! :D

serius, if no one response you, probably it can be an new attempt to
the most of us :S ... it does not mean disinterest !!

regards

thanks for very excellent support from this mailing list.
Meanwhile I found out what to do. Because the list is not interested I
won't tell how I did it.

J.