Re: Disabling menu And Modal dialog boxes!

hi,

Everything you seen on screen is a widget. The probelm is lies in theay of the context menu create. Normal gtk apps create menus it self and not from xml. Thus we have the widget pointers.

I've not writte applets do far, so I don't know the function that can help you.
Maybe you can find it by searching in http://www.koders.com (select C as the language).

Stefan

hello sir,
yes we need * but the context menu or its menuitems do not have any pointer.
since its a context menu,there is no GTKWidget* involved.
dunno how to get a GTkWidget* for it

thanx