-----Original Message-----
From: gtk-app-devel-list-bounces gnome org
[mailto:gtk-app-devel-list-bounces gnome org]On Behalf Of Keith Sharp
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2005 5:32 PM
To: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
Subject: Re: Which widget can I use for play a video file in GTK

On Tue, 2005-03-22 at 17:01 +0530, vishwahg wrote:
Hi,

I have a video(mp4) file and I want it to play using GTK based
application.
My question is which widget(Gtkpixmap/GTkimage) is fit for play a video
file
in GTK?.
Let me your thoughts.

You want to look at the bacon-video-widget that is part of totem:

        http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/totem/

There are plans to create a standalone video widget:

        http://live.gnome.org/RoadMap#developer

Keith.

PS. You should start a new thread by composing a completely new message
rather replying to a different thread and changing the subject - this
breaks threading on most people mail client!

"SASKEN RATED THE BEST EMPLOYER IN THE COUNTRY by the BUSINESS TODAY Mercer Survey 2004"

                           SASKEN BUSINESS DISCLAIMER
This message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally Privileged information. In case you are not the
original intended Recipient of the message, you must not, directly or indirectly, use, Disclose, distribute,
print, or copy any part of this message and you are requested to delete it and inform the sender. Any views
expressed in this message are those of the individual sender unless otherwise stated. Nothing contained in
this message shall be construed as an offer or acceptance of any offer by Sasken Communication Technologies
Limited ("Sasken") unless sent with that express intent and with due authority of Sasken. Sasken has taken
enough precautions to prevent the spread of viruses. However the company accepts no liability for any damage
caused by any virus transmitted by this email