Re: Which widget can I use for play a video file in GTK

On Tue, 2005-03-22 at 17:01 +0530, vishwahg wrote:
Hi,

I have a video(mp4) file and I want it to play using GTK based application.
My question is which widget(Gtkpixmap/GTkimage) is fit for play a video file
in GTK?.
Let me your thoughts.

You want to look at the bacon-video-widget that is part of totem:

        http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/totem/

There are plans to create a standalone video widget:

        http://live.gnome.org/RoadMap#developer

Keith.

PS. You should start a new thread by composing a completely new message
rather replying to a different thread and changing the subject - this
breaks threading on most people mail client!