Re: Encoding

Use the simple xml parser and the string utilities when parsing your code!
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/glib/glib-Simple-XML-Subset-Parser.html
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/glib/glib-String-Utility-Functions.html

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 20:18:39 +0600, Din%$h <xydinesh gmail com> wrote:
Hi Guys,

            I'm trying to get encoding support for simple xml parser.
For the time being it has only
ascii support only. As the first implementaion I want to get utf-8
support to it. In order to do this I want to get convert utf-8 stream
to ascii format.Do u have any ideas ?. Can I use pango libraries here.

regards,
Dinesh
--
W.Dinesh Premalal