Re: gtk themes

Hi

Could anyone please tell me how to implement the various gtk themes that
come with gtk with linux rather than the default one.
I've implemented an application that the user can change its themes,
but the themes weren't the linux themes, but custom themes, but I
think the ideia is the same ... am I wrong ?

I create my GUI
through glade 2.0. Also if there is some link for more gtk themes.

BTW, I didn't use glade ... It's available at
<http://sourceforge.net/projects/manaos-gecko/> ... under GTL License

I hope it helps u ...

Regards

--