Real Time Drawing Problems Solved!!!

Hello All

I am sending this message to say a big thank you to:
John Cuppit
Dave Andruczyk
John Coppens
and Liam Quin

who provided helpful comments regarding the real time drawing problem.

There are two threads in my application that handle reading and decoding from the serial port and ploting of the data respectively. The problem was that i could not get the signal to be drawn no matter what i tried.

The correct approach then, was to:
1. Have an expose signal handler for the widget i wanted the curve drawn on
2. Add g_threads_enter()/leave() around gtk_main
3. Add g_threads_enter()/leave() around every call towards gtk in the rest of the program
and ofcourse link against the appropriate libraries.

All the best.
thanOS