GtkIconView DnD problem

I can't make drag and drop work on my GtkIconView widget.

What is the right way to use dnd on iconview?
I can make the entire widget drag dest with the function

gtk_drag_dest_set (...);

but I don't understand how to make each icon (or better the current selection) a drag source. I have tryed set the entire widget as source with gtk_drag_source_set(...),
but then I lost the rubberband selection.
I think I have to call gtk_drag_source_set(...) on every single icon but i can't
get the icons widget   :(

Maybe someone can help me ....

Thank
DaveMDS