RE: gtk_entry problem in a gtk_dialog

I don't see any problem in the code ? I hope you are not doing
"gtk_widget_destroy ( prefs_window );" in the "else" part of the code ?
If NO the code should get back to the dialog "prefs". If YES we have to
have as follows :

,.......
,.......
,.......

if ( (! extract_path ) || ( ! strlen ( extract_path ) ) )
{
        response = ShowGtkMessageDialog (GTK_WINDOW
(MainWindow),GTK_DIALOG_MODAL,GTK_MESSAGE_ERROR,GTK_BUTTONS_OK,
"Please select where to extract files !" );

        return ; //NEW

}
,.......
After success