Re: gtk_button

hi;

  thanks for reply, i am incrementing count just using a for loop, and
what ever the value variable is having will be displayed in gtk_entry.
like that i can able to display the increment value in gtk_entry.

   now i have a gtk_button, when i press the button it has to pass the
signal to the gtk_entry and the count has to be stopped. once the button
pressed value in gtk_entry not supposed to increase(vary). in what way i
can proceed for it.

thanks&regards;

Srinivas