Re: The expander arrow (triangle) in TreeView - Firefox

On Thu, Jun 23, 2005 at 11:38:27AM +0200, Colossus wrote:
Both Firefox and Thunderbird do use this feature, are they using
a GTK 1.2 deprecated widget or developers have implemented this
"beautiful to see feature" in XUL language ?

I dont know for sure, but where visible, (eg in the Dom Inspector)
the column headers indicate to me that XUL is being used.

regards
--
Tim Orford