Re: The expander arrow (triangle) in TreeView

Dnia 23-06-2005, czw o godzinie 10:24 +0200, Colossus napisał:
Yes, if you install a different display theme.  At least in
theory, I can't point to any such themes right away.

Mmm, sure ? I just downloaded gwhere from gnomefiles.org. It has
a treeview with the sign +-, the theme I use is Clearlook but the
gtk-demo treeview example still has the triangle so it hasn't to
depend from the theme as far as I can see.

Gwhere looks like it's using gtk+ 1.2. There's no TreeView in 1.2, and
old tree widget (GtkCTree) uses + sign for expander.

Cheers,
Maciej

--
Maciej Katafiasz <ml mathrick org>