Re: Pango GTK+ on Windows

Hubert =?ISO-8859-2?Q?Soko=B3owski?= writes:
this is how it looks in my installation

 foo                             your installation top
    \etc
        \gtk-2.0                 gtk.immodules, gdk-pixbuf.loaders
        \pango                   pango.aliases, pango.modules
    \lib
        \gtk-2.0
                \2.4.0
                      \immodules im-am-et.dll etc
                      \loaders   libpixbufloader-ani.dll etc
        \pango
              \1.4.0
                    \modules     pango-basic-win32.dll etc

    all DLLs and my exe file are in this foo directory, I don't have bin
  directory

when I change 'foo' to 'bin' pango warning is displayed and the program
quits.

OK. It is quite clear now why this happens. When the DLLs notice that
they are in a folder called "bin" they assume a standard directory
structure, where "etc" and "lib" are *sibling* folders to "bin".

--tml