Re: Calling GTkFileChooserDialog from a GtkDialog

On 6/22/05, Colossus <colossus 3000 it> wrote:
John Cupitt wrote:

http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/GtkFileChooserButton.html

Mmm but how can I have the gtk_entry automatically "filled" with the
path choosen with GtkFileChooserButton ?? I'm calling the dialog who
creates the gtk_entry and the GtkFileChooserButton from another function:

I think the idea is that you don't have GtkEntry and GtkButton, you
just use a GtkFileChooserButton.

If you have an entry plus a GtkFileChooserButton, you'll have the same
text displayed twice, once in the entry and once in the button. It
would look a bit odd.

John