Re: What key is now pressed?

The main idea to know that key press or down in whole system,
not only if my window have focus.

On Mon, Jun 20, 2005 at 02:27:18PM -0400, Liam R. E. Quin wrote:
On Mon, 2005-06-20 at 21:28 +0000, Jan wrote:
Hello.

Using gdk_display_get_pointer, I can know is ctrl, alt, shift now up or
down,
and I wonder is there function to check up or down any key?

A better approach is often to have a callback for a keypress and/or
key release.  Have your program react to key presses rather than
polling.

If you're trying to make the user hold "control-alt-w" down while
dragging, you may run into accessibility problems!

I'm sorry if I didn't really understand your question though.

Liam

--
Liam Quin, W3C XML Activity Lead, http://www.w3.org/People/Quin
Pictures from old books: http://www.holoweb.net/~liam/pictures/oldbooks/