Re: What key is now pressed?

On Mon, 2005-06-20 at 21:28 +0000, Jan wrote:
Hello.

Using gdk_display_get_pointer, I can know is ctrl, alt, shift now up or
down,
and I wonder is there function to check up or down any key?

A better approach is often to have a callback for a keypress and/or
key release.  Have your program react to key presses rather than
polling.

If you're trying to make the user hold "control-alt-w" down while
dragging, you may run into accessibility problems!

I'm sorry if I didn't really understand your question though.

Liam

--
Liam Quin, W3C XML Activity Lead, http://www.w3.org/People/Quin
Pictures from old books: http://www.holoweb.net/~liam/pictures/oldbooks/