Re: GTK themes on windows
- From: Tor Lillqvist <tml iki fi>
- To: Deekshit M <dmantamp yahoo com>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: GTK themes on windows
- Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 20:54:09 +0300
Deekshit M writes:
After that I get an error message "The procedure entry point
g_return_if_fail_warning could not be located in dynamic link
library libglib-2.0-0.dll", for any GTK application.
My guess is that you are using a theme engine built for GTK+ 2.6 with
a GTK+ 2.4 (and GLib 2.4) runtime?
] [Thread Prev