Re: remove some of the buttons in the decoration of the window

On Sat, Jun 18, 2005 at 01:11:54PM +0100, y g wrote:

No, I think the destroy event signal emitted when you click the X
button on the decoration of the window.

You are confused.  If your window manager configuration isn't
relly silly, the X button sends a *delete* event.  The
default Gtk+ action on delete event is to destroy the
window, but you can handle it yourself and do anything else.

If your window manager really destroys the window, you may
get destroy notification, but it's been already destroyed,
Gdk gets an I/O error and you cannot do anything about it.

Yeti