Re: GtkButton set pressed

On 6/16/05, David Necas (Yeti) <yeti physics muni cz> wrote:

gtk_toggle_button_set_mode() affects appearance of radio and
check buttons.  What it should do with normal buttons?

The method to set pressed/released state is called
gtk_toggle_bu tton_set_active()

sorry rush mistake.

and it makes little sense for
normal buttons.  You can emit a click on normal button with
gtk_button_clicked().

Well, just wanted to imitate the mouse click or to be more precise the
mouse press and release signals. I guess I will replace the buttons
with toggle buttons. But now buttons do not make sense to me since
wherever a button can be used then a toggle button can be used as
well.
to press button use function gtk_button_pressed(), to release gtk_button_released

it works fine to me - BUT if i have button in fixed contrainer i don see (event handlers are called properly) the button pressed (only if i have mouse over) - elsewhere it works ok

Anyways, thanks.