Re: Wrapped text in GtkTreeView

Vivien Malerba wrote:
I have list of a very long lines which I want to be accessible to user
with no penalty (additional clicking etc.).

So the solution is obvious - wrapped text in TreeView, but I found no
way to create such CellRenderer.

All discussions on this subject I found are at least a year old. What is
the current state of this problem?

You can either:
-> add a "line_wrap" property to the GtkCellRendererText object, or

hmm... seems there is no such property for GtkCellRendererText [1]

-> create your own GtkCellRenderer object (see
http://scentric.net/tutorial/treeview-tutorial.html)

The problem when I try to create custom cell renderer is that I can't dynamically change it's height.

[1] http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/GtkCellRendererText.html