Re: GtkSizeGroup in glade2?

Anyone know how to use a GtkSizeGroup in glade2?  I can't see it
anywhere in the tool palette.

I don't believe you can do this using Glade - you have to use a
mixture of Glade for the basic widgets and then code to setup the
GtkSizeGroup.

I was afraid you'd say that.  heh

Think I'll stick with hard-coding the widget sizes for now...

ISTR that there are plans to support extra things, like
GtkSizeGroups, in a future release of Glade.

It's odd...  They've got GtkEventBox, and GtkAlignment, but no GtkSizeGroup... Oh well.  I'll update it when
the next Glade comes out with support for it then.  :)

Fredderic

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com