Re: GtkSizeGroup in glade2?

On Mon, 2005-06-13 at 03:09 -0400, Freddie Unpenstein wrote:
Here's a quick question for all you glade fans...

Anyone know how to use a GtkSizeGroup in glade2?  I can't see it anywhere in the tool palette.

Failing that, here's what I need to do:
A GtkTable with three rows of four columns.  The first column should be freely sized like usual, but the
widgets in the other three need to be all the same size.

At the moment I've just set each widget's size, but it's an ugly way to do it.

I don't believe you can do this using Glade - you have to use a mixture
of Glade for the basic widgets and then code to setup the GtkSizeGroup.

ISTR that there are plans to support extra things, like GtkSizeGroups,
in a future release of Glade.  If you check the archives of the Glade
Developers Mailing list you may find the details: