(pango_shape): assertion failed: (glyph->num_glyphs > 0)

Hi!

I get this error while running a gtk program on windows compiled using
gcc mingw. Then a window from microsoft visual c++ runtime library
appears saying "this application has requested the Runtime to
terminate...". I use Tor's Gtk 2.4.14. Interesting is that I use runtime
environment from another program that works perfectly. I use the same
CFLAGS and LIBS when compiling both programs.
how to debug that and fix it?

regards
hs