Re: gtk-app-devel-list Digest, Vol 14, Issue 10

From: Subject: Re: ComboBox on Windows application
To: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org

On Tue, 07 Jun 2005 15:09:36 +0200
Alf Stockton <alf stockton co za> wrote:

I have a screen already built using Glade and a whole bunch of code
that now needs maintaining.
Is it recommended that I carry on using Glade?
Glade has built an interface.c that I now need to alter to get a combobox to display a number of entries I will retrieve from a SQL database, however a comment at the top of interface.c says "DO NOT EDIT THIS FILE - it is generated by Glade".

and Hubert Soko?owski <h sokolowski wsisiz edu pl> replied :-

you don't edit interface.c. create window with function generated by
glade, get pointer to combobox widget with lookup_widget and then add
entries.

Where can I find documentation on lookup-widget. I have looked through the documentation I have on GTK+ and cannot find any reference.