Re: ComboBox on Windows application

Dnia 07-06-2005, wto o godzinie 15:09 +0200, Alf Stockton napisał:
I have a screen already built using Glade and a whole bunch of code that
now needs maintaining.
Is it recommended that I carry on using Glade?
Glade has built an interface.c that I now need to alter to get a
combobox to display a number of entries I will retrieve from a SQL
database, however a comment at the top of interface.c says  "DO NOT EDIT
THIS FILE - it is generated by Glade".
Recommendations please.

As usual, for future mainteinance ease, it's strongly recommended you
convert your app to libglade -- this ensures you will never again have
such a dillemma.

Cheers,
Maciej

--