Re: ComboBox on Windows application

On Tue, 07 Jun 2005 15:09:36 +0200
Alf Stockton <alf stockton co za> wrote:

I have a screen already built using Glade and a whole bunch of code
that
now needs maintaining.
Is it recommended that I carry on using Glade?
Glade has built an interface.c that I now need to alter to get a
combobox to display a number of entries I will retrieve from a SQL
database, however a comment at the top of interface.c says  "DO NOT
EDIT
THIS FILE - it is generated by Glade".
you don't edit interface.c. create window with function generated by
glade, get pointer to combobox widget with lookup_widget and then add
entries.