switching between gtkspinbuttons in gtktable

Hi!

I have a GtkTable widget where I have GtkEntry and GtkSpinButton widgets
in it. In the first column I have entries, in the second I have
spinbuttons. when focus is set on an entry I can move up and down
between entries in the column with UP and DOWN arrow keys.
I want to have the same for spinbuttons. I grabbed key-pressed-event
where I return TRUE, and it does not change the value when arrows keys
are pressed (that's ok), but it does not switch between spinbuttons in
the column. how to do that easily?

regards
hs