Re: gtk_tree_store_set

The Saltydog wrote:
[...]
Yes, I have just realized that! I am changing to G_TYPE_UINT64. But,
do you think that this could generate a segfault on PowerPc and amd64,
and NOT on i386?

Absolutely, try doing calling :
    g_object_set (object, "long-property", (gchar *value),
                          "other", "trailing",
                          "arguments", 42,
                           NULL);

g_object_set will call va_arg() with the wrong type, this will
screw up how va_arg sees the stack, you'll eat up 8 bytes of argument
space instead of 4, so it gets ugly.

Consider that different operating system/platforms will give you a
different size for "double" or "int".

Cheers,
                      -Tristan