- From: The Saltydog <thesaltydog gmail com>
- To: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: gtk_tree_store_set
- Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 10:07:53 +0200
I am experiencing some problem on gtk_tree_store_set when compiled on
amd64 or powerpc. The segfault I have in such cases is referring to
the fact that the argument list is not ended with -1.
Looking at the gtk+ code, I have found that gtk_tree_store_set is
calling gtk_tree_store_set_valist, but the "terminating argument" in
the va_start funtion is not -1 !!
Could this be the problem? I am attaching here the gtk+ code
* @tree_store: A #GtkTreeStore
* @iter: A valid #GtkTreeIter for the row being modified
* @Varargs: pairs of column number and value, terminated with -1
* Sets the value of one or more cells in the row referenced by @iter.
* The variable argument list should contain integer column numbers,
* each column number followed by the value to be set.
* The list is terminated by a -1. For example, to set column 0 with type
* %G_TYPE_STRING to "Foo", you would write
* <literal>gtk_tree_store_set (store, iter, 0, "Foo", -1)</literal>.
gtk_tree_store_set (GtkTreeStore *tree_store,
g_return_if_fail (GTK_IS_TREE_STORE (tree_store));
g_return_if_fail (VALID_ITER (iter, tree_store));
va_start (var_args, iter);
gtk_tree_store_set_valist (tree_store, iter, var_args);
] [Thread Prev