Re: Directory selecting

On 7/27/05, A Vilkaitis aaa am lt <A Vilkaitis aaa am lt> wrote:

  Could anyone tell me how to solve this problem? I'm quite lost. I tried
to google on this, but most results where either irrelevant, or ended up
with this same question, but not the answer :)

GTK_FILE_CHOOSER_ACTION_SELECT_FOLDER   Indicates an Open mode for
selecting folders. The file chooser will let the user pick an existing
folder.

dialog = gtk_file_chooser_dialog_new (_("Select a directory"),
                                      GTK_WINDOW (parent),
                                      GTK_FILE_CHOOSER_ACTION_SELECT_FOLDER,
                                      GTK_STOCK_CANCEL, GTK_RESPONSE_CANCEL,
                                      GTK_STOCK_OPEN, GTK_RESPONSE_ACCEPT,
                                      NULL);

You don't need to ggogle around, when there is an API reference online:
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/