Directory selecting

Hello,

  I have a question concerning the gtk_file_selection.

  It is written in the reference, that this widget can be used to select
directories as well as files, however I failed to find an example of how
it can be done. Or maybe there is another widget used for this task?

  Could anyone tell me how to solve this problem? I'm quite lost. I tried
to google on this, but most results where either irrelevant, or ended up
with this same question, but not the answer :)

Thanks,

Fireel