Re: getting real widget sizes how and when
- From: "Karl H. Beckers" <karl h beckers gmx net>
- To: Tristan Van Berkom <tvb gnome org>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: getting real widget sizes how and when
- Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 22:35:00 +0200
Tristan Van Berkom schrieb:
"configure-event" should work for you, its emitted for resizes in
general, but I believe there is an initial configure-event fired
at allocation time.
yup ... works,
moving stuff to an event handler (actually I'm using size-allocate) and
adding twice the ythickness from the scolledwindow style for the border
does the trick.
Only thing is, I need to wait for the second size-allocate event and
unregister the handler afterwards.
If anybody has a smarter idea for filtering out the initial event which
fires while the dialog is not really visible than just counting the
events and ignoring # 0, that would be appreciated.
] [Thread Prev