Re: If i open app in konqueror images dont load

You can modify the environment in your setup script, or maybe there is a parameter in KDE somewhere (but I don't know).
Ben

how about if i distribute the software. does every user had to do it.

Benoû‘ Touron <b touron citb bull net> wrote:
Hi,

In a terminal window:

export PATH=$PATH:/wherever/you/want
./yourapp

Ben

I have the executable in a folder where i have few
icon images used by the program, whe i run the program
through terminal icons are loaded. If I click the
exectable through konqueror icons are not loaded.

It seems that path variable needed to be set to
executable path. how to do it.