GTK_STOCK_CLOSE Button Without Label

Hi All.

Currently I am working on a GTK+ application which contains a
GtkNotebook.  The pages for a GtkNotebook will be added and
removed/hidden dynamically.

To allow the end user to close tabs, I am adding button to the title
or label portion of the GtkNotebook.  I would like to use the stock
button GTK_STOCK_CLOSE for this purpose.  And I don't want any "Close"
word displayed on that button.  What to do for this?  (Similar to
Galeon.)

I am using gtk version 2.4.3.

Rgds,
anna

--

Open Movie: Not only will the project be realized with Open
Source/Free Software, but also the resulting movie will be published