Re: GtkTreeStore in a ComboBox

On Fri, Jul 08, 2005 at 10:13:47PM -0400, Matthias Clasen wrote:
On Fri, 2005-07-08 at 20:58 -0500, David wrote:
I'm trying to get a TreeStore in a ComboBox to look like I want but
haven't been able to do so.

[... getting top-level row of TreeStore non-selectable ... ]

Make the toplevel item non-selectable/insensitive. They are only
repeated in the submenus because the combo box thinks you want to allow
them to be selected, and menu items with submenus can not be directly
activated in the gtk menu system.

Matthias

Thanks for the quick reply..

Actually, this is one thing I've been searching for but to no avail.  I
cannot find anything regarding sensitivity/selectability in any of the
Tree* docs.

I know this may be sort of hand-holding, but how?  I'm suspecting look
further up the widget hierarchy.