Re: g_io_channel

I need to send a data structure over an io_channel. In the
reference
manual, I found that the only available instruction to write data
in a
channel is:

GIOStatus   g_io_channel_write_chars        (GIOChannel *channel,
                                             const gchar *buf,
                                             gssize count,
                                             gsize *bytes_written,
                                             GError **error);

which needs a gchar* as the input data.. How can I send my data
structure with this command?

g_io_channel_write_chars(channel, (const gchar *)your_struct, sizeof
(your_struct), &written, errors);

Regards.

--
Dodawaj ZA DARMO ogłoszenia do Aaaby.pl i Gazety Stołecznej: Dla dziecka, Fotografia, Hobby, Książki, Odzież,
RTV i AGD, Meble, Telefony