Re: how can I show an image in the main window's drawing area?
- From: Michal Porzuczek <mporzuczek gmail com>
- To: chenshu <kevchenshu 163 com>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: how can I show an image in the main window's drawing area?
- Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 09:57:20 -0400
after clicked on the file_chooser_dialog's ok button, How can I manipulate the widget in the main window to
show the selected RGB file while in the callback function?
I'm not sure if this is what you need, but what you should do is
create an expose_event signal for the drawing area where you should
tell the program to draw the RGB image then in the callback after you
press ok in the file_chooser_dialog call gtk_widget_queue_draw_area
which will call the expose_event.
Try looking at the scribble example in the GTK Tutorial, it helped me out.
] [Thread Prev