Re: how to make a function thread safe?
- From: Edward Yang <neo_in_matrix fastmail fm>
- To: Felix Kater <f kater2 gmx net>
- Cc: GTK Mailing List <gtk-app-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: how to make a function thread safe?
- Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 17:10:44 +0800
Felix Kater wrote:
It's quiet easy to achieve this on Windows by using Critical
Sections/Events/Mutex'es/Semaphores (Well, actually the reality is -
it's not that easy as it is said).
Forget about this.
It's not easy to answer in general, I see.
I found a way for my purposes.
gtk-app-devel-list mailing list
gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
But I am new to Linux proramming and I am also very interested in such
] [Thread Prev