static build

Greetings all!

I am trying to do a static link of my application using the gtkmm
library.  Yeah, I know:  why Bob?

Well, I have installed the gtkmm package using ./configure
--enable-static; but the output of `pkg-config --libs gtkmm-2.4`
continues to start with the "-Wl,--export_dynamic" option.

After the link is successfully completed I run "nm" against my
executable and I see all the calls to the gtkmm stuff listed as "U" type