Re: Compile line options for a libglade project?

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 08:46:46 -0500, Tony Freeman

The first error says that 'PREFIX' is undeclared.  I have no PREFIX at
all in the whole program ... so this tells me that I'm not using the
right flags for gcc to properly compile.

Are you sure you don't have PREFIX in your main.c file ,else it would
be a very strange error ..
It looks like PREFIX is a preporcessor command maybe you have to #define it ?
there's nothing wrong as far as I can see with the way you compile
your application.