Re: How best to fetch a web page...

Am Tue, 25 Jan 2005 06:34:37 -0500 (EST) schrieb Freddie Unpenstein:

And as an alternative, any suggestions on fundamentally better ways of
fetching a web page asynchonously?  I'm more than willing to do
something drastically simple instead but dastedly effective, and forgo
the whole g_spawn_* experience for now just to have a working program
instead.

If you're not stucked at C, perhaps try python. I think fetching
websites and stuff like this is really easy with python. And you could
also use gtk2 with python.

Andreas