Re: GtkListStore - play with the list entries

Thank you Bob

This works much better than my code that took strlen(new_text) and did
for (loop with strlen)
*(my_text + 1) = '*';

and i print my_text into the GtkList.

It was not the last character but weird behavior like boxes with 0s
for some inputs. I tried others including strncat but they did not
work efficiently for all type of inputs...

Thanks again for your very efficient and clear solution to the problem...

Also, please could you guide me if you have come across a good
solution to effectively compare a GtkEntry to the entries in the
GtkList.

Thanks in advance..

Vinod