Re: Debugging problem with gtk applications

Hi Roger,

Thanks for your response. The platform I work on is SunFire V800z,
Solaris. Actually I use gdk_pixbuf library too. The "Bus Error" happens
when I run the code in GDB environment. I set breakpoints at the very
beginning of the code. It just reports the message and stops.

Codes without gtk/gdk_pixbuf are just fine.

I see some other respones coming. Thank too.

Dehua