Re: Please join me in congratulating Tor Lillqvist

Richard Gipps writes:
Just a quick question (not a nag!) - any idea when GTK 2.6 will be
available for Windows? (I am quite keen to use the new About Box).

Maybe next weekend I'll have time/courage to build and upload
binaries. Please ponder the implications of the "GLib file name
encoding" changes very carefully if you intend to build apps against
2.6 and distribute to an international audience.

--tml