How to implement transparency in GtkWidget?
- From: Gaurav Jain <gaurav anywhere gmail com>
- To: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: How to implement transparency in GtkWidget?
- Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 14:08:40 +0530
I had sent this mail to the list a few days ago, but got no reply.
Could somebody please reply to it, or let me know where I can find the
answer to my question?)
I wish to know if it is possible to draw a GtkWidget directly to an
offscreen bitmap (without drawing it on the screen). I need this so
that I can implement transparency in the widget (over it's background
on screen), by first creating a pixmap of the widget, and then
rendering that pixmap on the screen with a set level of transparency.
(By the way, is there any direct way to implement transparency?).
] [Thread Prev