Re: column spanning major headers in liststore/treeview?

On 01/18/2005 10:36:24 AM, george young wrote:
[pygtk-1.99.17 , gtk+-2.2.4, python-2.3.3]

I have a ListStore in a TreeView. There are various numbers of columns with various column headers, determined at runtime, and changing throughout the session.

There are three groups of columns, and I would like to put a major header centered over each of two groups, spanning the whole group

Perhaps three separate tree-views of the same model, attached to a table, with the spanning headers in labels in the first row?

Peter