Re: Gnome 2 DEveloper's Guide

Hi all,

I've also send a mail to the gnome foundation to include it on:

http://developer.gnome.org/links/book.html

but no reaction. This is asaming, as they even get a small percentage from the
english sales. Don't know why then the don't advertise it :(

Stefan

Alf C Stockton wrote:
I have just completed The Official Gnome 2 Developer's Guide by Matthias
Warkus and from were I stand find it a great read as well as very very
informative.
If I had discovered this book sooner it would have saved me a hugh
amount of time, programming GTK+ applications.
Matthias if you are listening, THANK YOU.

---

Regards,
Alf Stockton    www.stockton.co.za

We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.
         -- Oscar Wilde
NOTE: Dear Outlook users: Please remove me from your address books.
       Read this article and you know why:
       http://newsforge.com/article.pl?sid=03/08/21/143258

      \|/            Stefan Kost
     <@ @>           private            business