Re: Video display

I suspect that using one of the gnome_execute_.... functions may well be the answer to my original question of Sat, 15 Jan 2005 re Video display but now how does one interrupt the gnome_executed programs?

Is it possible to display a video in a frame as a screen saver to wait till the user presses a button. I don't care, at this point in time, if it is an mpeg, avi or whatever; just can it be done & if so how.

---

Regards,
Alf Stockton    www.stockton.co.za

"Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time."
                -- Steven Wright
NOTE: Dear Outlook users: Please remove me from your address books.
      Read this article and you know why:
      http://newsforge.com/article.pl?sid=03/08/21/143258